Cancellation Policy Nicolas Hotel Apartments
- By making a reservation, you declare full and unconditional acceptance of the hotel's accommodation, reservation, payment and cancellation policies.
- The prices are in euros and per night. All published prices include VAT of 13% as well as all statutory taxes, except for the accommodation tax which amounts to 0.50 euros per night and is billed separately by law, and is subject to change without notice.
- Offers are subject to availability and cannot be combined with other offers. In any case, you must inform us at the time of your reservation.
2. Advance payment and payments:
- To fully confirm your reservation, you must deposit 30% of the total value of your stay in advance, with the minimum deposit amount being the cost of one (1) night's stay.
- Payments by cash, bank transfer and credit cards are accepted. You must inform the hotel upon your arrival if you wish to issue an invoice for your stay.
- The advance deposit is made within a period of two working days from the publication of the hotel's bank account to the interested customer (with the hotel sending a relevant email that includes all the necessary payment details), otherwise the pre-booking will be canceled and the room will be released.
- The hotel has the right upon receipt of the incoming reservation to pre-authorize the credit card, while it reserves the right to cancel the reservation if the credit card details are invalid.
- A copy of the deposit receipt (deposit) must be sent to the hotel (via email) immediately.
- For non-refundable reservations, the entire amount of the reservation is charged at the same time as the reservation is confirmed, while modifications and cancellations are not allowed.
- Upon your arrival, the amount of your stay is paid in full. any additional charges incurred during your stay will be paid upon your departure.
3. Reservation changes and cancellations:
- The hotel management asks customers to inform them promptly by telephone and written communication of any changes or cancellations regarding their reservation.